So, we Foundation year students finally have our new building! Yay, it's so much nicer. Lectures are still held in the main University campus, but tutorial classes are at this new building. It looks really corporate... business-like...hahaha. Not boring though. I think it looks serious and modern but at the same time, strangely interesting too. Hmm, standing at the hallway, it reminded me of a scene from Resident Evil. Hahaha, the way the doors are arranged and the atmosphere, it's as if some kind of nasty experiment was being carried out. LOL. Also, many doors are made in such a way that it blends into the wall. That's damn cool. I can walk pass one without even knowing that it's there.
Oh, did I mention that half of the classes are located in the basement? Yeah, that's so weird. Like, even when it's really noisy in the hallway because the building faces the main road, it's awfully quiet in the classrooms.
Apparently, there are some levels that can only be accessed through the elevator. Hmmm, curious curious. LOL, will find out more about it soon. :)
Tuesday, May 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey that's cool you know... if it's really like the harry potter one... the only difference is that it doesnt have much stairs or does it? well the only mysterious thing is the elevator right... just beware that the only elevator could move from one place to the other just like the moving stairs in harry potter... hauhauahauahu ^^
Whoa, don't begin with the Harry Potter thingy! One classmate told me I look like that Daniel Redcliffe, or whatever his name is! -_-"
hahahahahahaha... from which angel ah? I'm so interested to know... LoL... hey that's cool u know! IF you're really the 'Harry Potter' can teach me all the magic stuff... and who knows someday I could fly with the broom stick! hauahaua ^^ Carol
LoL.... Hey tell me if you've found the hermoine... I like her too... she's so wicked!!! ^^ carol
Post a Comment