Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Oh damn it. I think I'm about to rot, die AND decompose! Hahaha, so much work! Last night I worked with a book on "Droog Design" I borrowed from the library. I was allowed to have it for only three days!~ Last night was the only time I could read through it. Glued myself to my desk for six hours jotting down notes! Thanks to Keith, too, or else I would have done it within five! Hahah, just kidding! Your non-sense was great fun.
Anyway, since my friend is going to the COFA library today, I passed that book to him so he could help me return it. The stupid thing is just now, when I checked my email, I was told that another one of my reserved books is now available in COFA! I went, "What the hell???". Sigh, guess I'll go there in the morning before class. Well, technically I'm skipping maths lecture so I can go there at 1pm, hahahaha.
Waaahhhh, so busy these days! Good things that I'm really close to completing my English and Australian Studies' presentations, or else I'd be dead now. My design presentation is a real killer!!~~ There is a huge chunks of requirements we have to meet. Summary handouts, presentation talk, images for analysis and discussion, and a poster showing the philosophy of the design group/style. Stupid woman, why did she have to ask for so much information? Last but not least, my new Design project.... Yesterday I bought some materials to start it. Didn't get the chance to, though. Sigh, gonna do it tonight. It's really hard, I don't have any idea how to begin. But then, that's how it was for the previous project, too. Hahahhaa, so I guess HOPE history will repeat itself!

No comments: