It's a damn cold night
Trying to figure out this life
Won't you take me by the hand
Take me somewhere new?
Had a rub with reality today. Tonight the campus has this "Heaven & Hell" party. Heard it's supposed to be a really big event that takes place every year. It sounds so cool, seriously. When I first heard of it I got this idea that I wanted to go there. The next thought was, with who? So strange... , but seriously the question was a real turn off. What's the point of going to a party alone, right?
It's been more than a month since I got here. I haven't been going out to any of the parties at all. It's times like these that I missed you all soooooo much. If only you guys were here, right? I mean, my friends from China from the same class started their course a few months earlier than me. They have their clique of HK&Chinese friends that they go out with after school.
Everything probably started during English lesson today. I was so tired and was yawning in class. My teacher saw, she's a really nice teacher by the way, and was making a joke like, "Oh, someone's been partying too hard last night." My friend continued with, "No, he's avery good boy. He always stay at home to do his homework."
I laughed at the comment. It was freakingly true, though. I've never been going out that often at all. Always stay at home and do my homework coz there's nothing else. What a coincident, right? After the realisation from the "party-news incident", there's this exchange of comments....
Not wanting to be a party animal or anything like that. Just something more than this. Kept thinking about the times when we hang out until late at night only to catch the last bus home, and all the BS.
I don't know how it's going to be like in the near future. But everyday, when the school's over and I walk home on my own, I feel like jumping out to the road.

1 comment:
whoa! relax! dont commit suicide!!! i still have to touch ur tender ass and perfect hair-less legs!!! yeah, e times of last bus and stuff were zai.... remember e so FREAKIN RARE time when u didnt have money and all e trains and buses closed? then we had to take taxi to my hse and get money from my sis and pass it to ya? how e hell did u not have money e other time? lol.... actually, these recent posts r gettin nicer so dont worry, be happy!
-yp
Post a Comment