Been a while since my last post. I have quite aload of assignments to complete from now until next month. :(
Next Monday I have to hand in my first design assessable project. It's almost done now and I should be able to finish it by tomorrow. Yay! Have this Computer studies' Photoshop work due at the end of this month too. That should not be much of a problem either.
On the 2nd of June, though, I have my Australian Studies presentation and following closely is my English Summary presentation on the 6th. After that is the killer one. My design presentation on the 14th of June. That is really scary. I really need to do a lot of research and work on that piece. Just today, I was given another english assignment which is due on the 30th of June. Now this is an interesting one. Every week we have to produce a certain amount of work for the teacher to check. For example, next week we have to produce the background information of the topic and the week after the rationale and the scope is due. What more is that, we can choose whatever topic we like. My group is doing a topic on homosexuality :S, chosen by one girl in our group of three. Since this is an interview-based project, meaning we have to gather information mostly from interviewing the locals, I can't imagine us asking around about such a topic. Oh well, it's a totally fresh topic anyway.
We also got a new timetable today. It's only temporary, which is really good coz I don't really like it. Even though on Thursday my first class starts at as late as 11am, generally I have to stay in school longer as there are more breaks between lessons. Actually, now that I look at it again, it's not so bad. Hahahaha, but it's going to change again when we move to the new building at the end of the month!
Thursday, May 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Heya, it's me. Wow, ur really busy nowadays. Don't worry about the clique thingy, it'll take time. Look at what happened in Singapore. Anyway, if u think ur blog is dead, i think mine must be in hell (btw, i jus updated). I guess its jus 1 of those times when u feel bored and not settled yet, it'll pass. If u keep feeling happy and sad all the time, u'll be damn tired.
Post a Comment