Hey... I wasn't feeling very well all day. Last night I was walking in the rain and it was freezing. I was wearing a pair of shorts, too. -_-"
Anyway, I missed Maths lecture today. Was too tired to go. Worse is I realised, during the desing studio, that my design work is on a VERY wrong track. Oh damn it, I'm doing it all over again. Anyway, it wasn't very nice...so maybe it's for the better!
Oh, my friends just left the place too. Ana and Ariel, they came to watch TV at 9.30. It turned out, though, that there was a change in the schedule. So we ended up talking for hours. Anyway, they brought a bottle of Malibu and a few can of cokes along. It was really nice. We were talking about pubs or something like that, but they suddenly asked me if I'm 18. So I said "Since yesterday!". That was it... They made me down a glass of Malibu and coke in one short. Phew, I still feel the gas~~~~
Wanted to get more rest today, but ended chit chatting. Yeah, I slept for two hours earlier on. Drinking was nowhere in the plan though, lol. I'll be out drinking again tomorrow, too. So it's going to be 3 days straight of alcohol. :S
Monday, May 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment