Thursday, May 26, 2005

Letter of Complaint!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, I wanna launch a complaint! Hahaha... I picked up another one of my reserved books just earlier in the evening. Guess what? I can have it only for 3 days...again! Coz it's in such a high demand! Good for, weekends don't count! Hahaha, I get to give it back next Monday... but still... :(
Sigh, tonight will be another sleepless one. This book has much more info compared to the previous one which contained more pictures...! Looking on the bright side, though, both are quite to the point. The first gave me a list of designers in Droog, this gives me it's progression and development over time. Well, mostly anyway. Yeah, both are the parts of the requirements for the presentation. Weeee!~~~~~~~
Got to start my note-taking marathon now. Thanin/Adrian/Timmy, out! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

timmy? TIMMY? since when? thats sooo not you ;p anyway, 2 more months!

-yp