Friday, May 20, 2005

Heart-breaking Decision!~

Oh man, my com crashed half-way through a moment ago when I was posting an entry.
Anyway, I was at the travel agency today. The cheapest direct flight to S'pore is at $1027! Whoa!!! That's much more expensive than what I expected. Though, I really want to go and nothing can stop me! Hahaha, guess I'll really have to spend much less on anything from today onwards for a period of 3-4 months! Haha
Oh, everything is looking brighter these days, too. I'm so glad. Later tonight I'm going to watch Star Wars with my brother and his friends. Not that I'm a fan of the saga, but just think it's a good idea to get out. It's Friday night!
Tomorrow I'll be doing my group work with my friends. We'll be going about doing interviews! Haha, that will be interesting. ^___^
Work-wise I'm doing well, I think. I've prepared my English presentation which is due in 3 weeks! Hahaha, so relieved now! Also, I'm more than half way done with my Australian Studies presentation which is due in two weeks. For my Design group presentation, we are going at quite a slow pace. Though we are progressing constantly. Shouldn't be a problem as it's due in mid-June. When I'm done with my Australian Studies', then I'd go all out with that piece. Oh, we are getting our comments on the 1st design project next Monday. I'm quite excited as to what the teacher's going to say. WE'll get our 2nd project, too. I dare say, "Bring it on!"
Oh, from this week onwards I'll be doing constant revision for the upcoming exams in July. Don't want to be complacent! Hahaha, wanna make sure that I score! Good for the morale, right?!?!?!?

No comments: