Monday, May 23, 2005

Perfect !~

Went on a dumb, little adventure today. Was supposed to attend English tutorial today, but I woke up late. So...slept more! Hahha, when I was finally out of bed, I went to the library instead. Wanted to get a book that I reserved. However, I took the wrong bus. Hahaha, ended up in the city...a place I'm not familiar with at all! Hahhaa. Tried to find my way out because I know that I can get to the library on foot from there! Walked aimlessly for about 20-30 minutes. Hahaha. Luckily, when I was walking pass a bus stop, I saw a bus that goes to Oxford St. Sweet, so I decided to hop on. As it turned out, I was right. BUT, the destination was only about 3-4 stops away from where I boarded the bus. Hahaha, wasted my precious bus ticket!
Anyway, finally got a book to get me going with my project. I can only hold on to it until this Thursday though, which is kinda bad coz that means I really really have to skim through it. Haiz~
Also, missing the tutorial was really not a good idea. The teacher gave our new timetable and a map for our new school building! Hmmm, I'll only get mine this coming Thursday! Anyway only four people went for the tutorial, haha. Still it made me so guilty, hahaa. That's why I went to the Maths lecture in the afternoon to make up for it. Honestly, I have not been to this lecture for ages. It's way too boring!
Oh, we recieved our grades for the first design project too. I got a freaking A! Haahhaa, i'm so very surprised! Totally didn't see that coming! Hahha, my work was chosen for display in the students' exhibition, too! YAY! Though, I thought something was wrong. I mean, many others were much nicer than mine. Somehow, mine was the only one out of three that was chosen... :S
But well, it's time to concentrate on my new design project! The notorious, infamous Landscape! Hahaha, now I kinda understand why it has such a reputation. This is going to be such a tedious job. We only have four weeks for it too. T__________T

No comments: