Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Oh my gosh! I recieved the greatest piece of news today. Ok, firstly... Danny, how long are you going to be in S'pore? As in, until when? Coz, I just found out that I have a holiday from 19-31 of July!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tell me asap, alright? Wow, and I thought I wasn't going to get a holioday!

2 comments:

Lloevee said...

OH MY FRICKIN' GOSHHHHHH!!!! I'M STAYING TILL THE END OF YOUR HOLIDAYS!!!!! ARE YOU COMING? ARE YOU COMING? ARE YOU COMING? ARE YOU COMING? ARE YOU COMING? ARE YOU COMING? ARE YOU COMING? ARE YOU COMING? ARE YOU COMING? ARE YOU COMING? ARE YOU COMING? ARE YOU COMING? ARE YOU COMING? ARE YOU COMING? ARE YOU COMING? ARE YOU COMING? ARE YOU COMING? ARE YOU COMING? xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD

MeAdr said...

YES I'M GOING!YES I'M GOING!YES I'M GOING!YES I'M GOING!YES I'M GOING!YES I'M GOING!YES I'M GOING!YES I'M GOING!YES I'M GOING!YES I'M GOING!YES I'M GOING!YES I'M GOING!YES I'M GOING!YES I'M GOING!YES I'M GOING!YES I'M GOING!YES I'M GOING!YES I'M GOING!

Yeah, I thought so too! Suddenly it seems like such a near future! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!