Wednesday, May 04, 2005

50 things to do before you die~~~

There's a posters sale going on in the campus today. Looked around the place after my class. It's pretty interesting, though expensive. $10 per poster... gosh. Anyway tomorrow's the last day and I plan to go back there again. It was pretty crowded today and I didn't see everything. Although there's one poster, if you remember, showing a scene from Shrek 2 where the Puss in Boots was doing his teary eyed look. Awwww~~~~
What can I say. I've been missing lessons this week. I missed a Maths lecture on Monday. I was too tired and lazy to go actually. Yesterday, however, it was really stupid of me. I was supposed to have a lecture at 10 in the morning. I set the alarm at 9. It turned out that it was actually set at 9 pm, instead of am! Yeah, I barely made it for the second lesson.
My body clock is quite screwed up, too. For the passed nights I've been going to bed at 4-5am. It's really horrible. More and more work is coming my way. I have three presentaions on my hand right now. Although they are all due in June, they are not exactly light tasks. Well, maybe except for english, which requires me to do a summary of an article and not research like the other two.
Oh, I picked up the campus weekly magazine today. There's a column called "50 things to do before you graduate, get old and die". It's really cool and interesting and I just wanna share some of them. There are things like "Leave a lecture to go to a bathroom and never come back", "Punch someone you hate", "Travel and get lost in another country", "Scream as loud as you can for as long as you can", "Catch a leaf before it hits the ground", "Steal a street sign with your name on it", "Re-unite with childhood friends, get drunk and disorderly with each other and relive good times", "Write a memoir of your own life. You'd be amazed at how screwed up yet very interesting your life had actually been", "Laugh till your insides have been turned inside out and cry so much you have no more water left in your body", "Hug people the moment you're compelled to. If it shocks the shit out of them so be it.", "Appreciate your life. Sit down and pick out all the wonderful things that are happening to you. Be grateful and smile.", "Hang out with a friend watching DVDs, overcome the point of tiredness and stay up talking about anything and everything and finally pass out as the sun comes up.", "Write a song or a poem to relive all that anguish.", and lastly "Hang out with your mother and really get to know her. Be silly with her and remind yourself that your belly buttons were once connected."
Ok, so those are the ones that are really really nice. Though there are still many more. Wow, I got so carried away that I didn't realise how much I typed.

No comments: