Saturday, June 04, 2005

Unclipping the wings of Time

Wow, time really flies these days. Suddenly each week pass by so quickly. Ok, did a presentation on Ned Kelly yesterday. I think it went quite alright, though nervousness made me missed some points. Haha. I had to include paintings from an artist by the name of Sidney Nolan in my presentation. What I did was, I showed a picture together with every events that I mentioned. Surprisingly, at the end of the presentation, the teacher told me that, in her 4 years teaching at the UFY, I was the first to do that! O.O Apparently all her previous students who chose this topic presented Ned's details and the paintings separately. I was speechless!~
Basically that's all I remembered from the week, haha. Nice ending too, as it was my last class on Friday. Anyway, i just completed my seminar paper on the presentation on the topic before blogging this. Have to hand it in next week. Ok...one down and two more to go. Have an English presentation next Mon and finally the design presentation on Thursday, the week after. When all's done, it'll be study time.
Oh, must not forget my design project too. Making a park, haha. Tomorrow a group of us will be going to a park to do some sketching and observe the atmosphere and the proportions of trees and stuff. Starting this project sparked my interest in landscape architecture. It's so much nicer than an architect designing buildings. Ohhhhhhh noooooo, maybe I'll have a change in career. Hahaha, got to wait and see!

No comments: