Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Happy Hours

OH MY GOSH! I'm re-united with my long-lost cards at last! It was at the Lost&Found in a bus terminal. I'm sooooooooooooooooooo relieved! I called the station at about 10am, right about the time they open. At first the operator told me there had been no report whatsoever of a card holder. Imagine how I felt, man. I've been telling myself that, after this very call, if there's still no sign of the cards...I'll just give up and call my father. BUT.... she asked me to describe it to her again. A glimmer of hope :):):):) ... so I did. Before I finished, she asked me "Foundation studies?". BINGO.... "YEAH!". It's so embarrassing, but I was damn sure I sounded overexcited. Anyway, another surprise? She asked me for my name, so I spelled it out to her "T-H-A-N-I-N". What happened then was that, she read out my surname. She did a nice job of it too. I was so shocked to find someone capable! Hahaha, though I also think she may be a Thai. With that and her accent, I think I may be right! Anyway, I took a cab to the place right away. OH MY DARLING!

No comments: