
Project 3 completed...(hand not included)
Done with the first project of this semester. Total crap! Had a really nice start with the project, and everything WAS looking well. Hahhaa, half way there I got really sick of it and from that point on I just wanted to finish it as soon as possible. Yep, that's the outcome. Hahaha. Just glad that it's over, though. The only thing left to be done is to present it tomorrow. Not going to be a problem, I think.
Not much going on lately actually. Probably explains why I have not been posting up any new entries. Hope it's going to be more happening now that the project is done. There'll be a week break, praying for two, before we are given the last project of the year. Really want some time to concentrate on other assignments.

5 comments:
coollllllllllllllllllll
Is that you, Carol?
Nooo...
eh really not me (boO^bOo)
BoO^bOo: Hey! (hand not included) hahahahahahaha.... hahahahahahahaa...hahahahaa... I just woke up and just realised that you wrote that hahahahahahaha... Hey why don't you try it on and take a pic with it... I'm wondering how you actually wear it... loL ^^
Post a Comment