Ok, so one down and many more to go. Assginments race of mine. *sigh*.
Became lazier and lazier the past few days too. All I did was mainly eat, sleep and watch tv. Haha, crap. I'm losing the energy that I once had at the beginning of the semester! No no... don't say that. Haha. Will get myself back on track from today onwards! A few more weeks and this course will be over!
Talking about the end of the course, I'm kind of wishing for it to end as soon as possible. Come next year, as a University student, I want to make a fresh new start. There seem to be things going in the wrong direction in many aspects. Though I'm not sure what they are. Probably just my gut feeling, but that's what got me here today. Haha, not sure if that's a good or a bad thing myself. I do realise that a big part of me was actually shaped by experinces I had with people in the past. Both positively and negatively, as well.
Sometimes it's kind of scary to think. Like how some people can be so calm and collected under pressure, I believe my trait sort of shines when it comes to compromising and giving in. Nah, not making myself sound noble. Honestly, without that quality, there's probably nothing in myself that I can be proud of.(Hahaha)
Anyway, talking about that trait. I think that in some ways it wears me down as well. Sometimes I just don't knowwhat I want for myself. Sometimes even afraid of doing the things that I really want. Probably sounds crazy. It does even to myself typing this out. Haha. Ever since as a child, and I still do now, I love being the follower to someone else and never a leader. I'm more happy to tag along rather than to come up with a plan for I have no idea if that's going to be the best for everyone. Oh no, I'm lost in my own words again. Not sure how I got to this. Haha.
I think I know that sometimes I need to stand my ground and not be swayed by outside influences, especially from people. That's probably what I'm going to do in the near future. Slowly, of course. I'll still have to stay true to myself and stick to the best traits in me, no matter that sometimes they are the ones that probably kill me as much as the bad ones. Still, they got me this far, yeah? Just in need of some improvement, that's all! Hahaha, cheers to the bright future!
Monday, August 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment