It's so surprising to think how one afternoon can change everything. Just like that. An event that lasted for less than two hours, a lifetime effect on me.
I'm really not sure what to think. Life is like a huge joke that's not even funny from the start. Still, we keep fighting and trying to accept it. We try to hold on to something to get us by. Family, friends, life-long goals etc. Everyone ought to have something. Those who don't, well, they probably have not found it yet. Even then, everyone is the same in the core. Given the chance, we all want it to be much easier. Either that, or the chance to not even be here in the first place. Bullshit, of course. We can't have any of that.
Life's a bitch, we all know that. No point complaining. It's best to maybe just accept it the way it is and live with it instead of making it worse.
From today onwards, I'm thinking of taking a short break. I want to know how it's like to really be alone. We all take things for granted, things that we have so easily. Msn, Skype, whatever. The more we have, the more we demand. It's just the disgusting nature of human beings. I want to experience the real loneliness. Then I'd know the difference between pain in real life and the one that I create in my own head. After that I, hopefully, will learn to aprreciate what I have now more than ever.
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment