Yep, I'm back. Been to a design consultation today, and it was really useful! Making a huge progress in terms of development of ideas.
I'm making this face mask that reflects how memories of my friends (you guys) affect me. So there's this half that will be all the happy memories, with appropriate decorations and the other resembles the loneliness I feel coz I'm alone here. I really like the idea of making something that reflects how I really feel. Sometimes I'd smile thinking of all the stupid things we did, but at other times I'd feel really down doing so.
I think this project really allows me to explore hidden feelings that I have inside. I came up with a number of ideas regarding to things that happened to me in the past, or emotions that still affect me now. I just decided to go with the "mask" idea coz it means so much to me!
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment