Ok I decided to make some changes to myself this semester. Firstly, I'm beginning to watch my diet. Haha, felt so proud when I put a bottle of Pepsi back on the shelf in the supermarket the other day!
Hmm what else? Oh, I'm taking up fencing and Taido! Gonna be so fun! Actually there are so many cool activities but I didn't join them the previous semester because when my course started, most of the activities already began. I didn't want to join in half-way. This semester, then, is my chance. Haha, actually I wanted to join either Kickboxing or capoeira. Sadly, the training dates all clash with my timetable. *Sigh*
It's ok, though, fencing looks really cool too! Always wanted to try my hands on it. Taido seems fun as well, a weird Japanese martial arts. Initially I was even thinking of volleyball. Haha, but changed my mind due to various reasons. LOL
Haiz, this semester seems much more interesting! Not just work and more work like before. Shit, but I need to get myself back on track soon. I was out shopping today, too. Haha, talk about distractions! Ok, that'll be my last.
Ok, hope to have a great semester ahead. It's going to be a short one, so all the way I go!
Thursday, August 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment