Saturday, August 13, 2005

Made additional changes to the forum last night, thanks to Danny for passing me more photos!
First fencing class today! It was really interesting. Though we didn't get to play with the swords, we learned a little about them. There are in total 3 types, a sabre, a rapier, and another which I don't remember the name :S Anyway all are used differently...So cool! Practised a lot of footwork and until now my legs are still quite sore. Haha, but it was really fun! Can't wait for Kendo to start next month!
Went to the Reverse Garbage again after that, a really long and tiring journey. Got myself more materials. At least this time they look more useful and relevant to my idea. Haha
Bought some food to restock my fridge as well. Same old, same old. Now? At home to face yet another Saturday afternoon. Haha, guess I'll just start with my work to occupy myself.

1 comment:

Lloevee said...

Haha hey!!! Thought I'd post a comment so you'd feel this place was more.. Visited.. :D I mean, you prolly already know this is a landmark within us all.. But a little reassurance is always good. xD I don't know when the next time we see each other might be... It's definitely going to be more than 3 years, though. :(.. So yeah.. Long live your blog and the GTK-Forums!!! :)