Want to talk about the dream I had last night. Been having weird dreams for the last few nights. THe most recent one, though, was downright creepy. I actually dreamt of myself dying. Ok, the thing was very stupid, it started like "Resident Evil"...You know, with zombies and stuff? And then there's this one part when I had to run pass a group of zombies. Sure enough , one turned around to bite me at the wrist...
Someone rescued me...but I KNEW that I was dying. It's like, I could barely feel anything. Just there shaking and barely breathing, my vision was so blur too. Suddenly I started thinking about everything, family, friends and all the stuff. It was soooo real, though I'm not saying I died before. I woke up and was so shocked.
I don't know, it's really disturbing...been thinking abou it the whole day.
There was actually another weird dream in the same night, though I can't remember that one. It paled in comparison to the dying experience...
Tuesday, April 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Maybe you watched too much movies in Australia,or mabbe that how you will end up:P creepy.Or u will live in a future where mankind seek immortality but ended up turning into zombies.
Ok, Imma have a go at this dream-translating thing... You know.. To kinda hope you'll feel better after listening to what I've got to say... Ok.. First of all, the setting, the place with all the zombies, is actually Australia. And the people/zombies in it, are the people in Australia. So when they or it bit you.. You knew you were like changing, right? So it's maybe you becoming Australianized. Know what I mean? Like you were beginning to feel more Australian than anything else. So when you thought about your family and friends... You really WERE thinking about your family and friends... The question is.. Would you really forget about us, your family and friends after becoming used to what you are exposed to over there.. Independence and liberty... So yeah.. Hope you'll take it as a reminder to value your past, and to try and salvage it. :D
Hey Danny, I don't know where you dug that up from, but it works wonder. ^_____^
You know what, there's no way I'm going to value my past...Coz it's not! All my family and friends and the memories are never going to be my freaking past! They are the present, in every meaning of it!
And Beng Beng (I'm quite sure it's you), the idea is sooooo weird!
How did you figure out that it was me?Keith wasnt there to do the Ip thing.I lost my blog account so i had to put as Anonymous.
lol e dream translation thingy... australianised? juz don turn into a koala or smth... and beng is e annoymous? he? "mankind seek immortality"??? ORHHHHHH MAIIIIIIIIIII GAWDDDDDDDDDDD
-yp
Post a Comment