I felt really silly for putting up the previous post. Things aren't as bad as it seems, honestly! Today was like the best day so far ever since I got here....
Somehow, everyone in my class (there are only 10 students actually... 3 from Hong Kong, 2 from China, 2 from Japan, 1 from Sri Lanka and 2 from Thailand) really started talking to one another for the first time. I mean, as a class, you know. What happened was that, today we had a lecture at this really hidden corner of the Uni. All of us had a map bustill, it was pretty difficult to find. There's this guy who said he was quite sure where the place was. So everyone followed him. We went into an auditorium and everyone inside looked so... senior-like. One of the girls asked the lecturer and, yeah, we were in the wrong class. So we had to continue finding the right one. At that point the girls and the guys separated coz one of the only 4 guys went to the toilet. The girls went ahead while another guy, who's also my closest friend here right now, and I waited for the toilet-man to come out. Anyway, we ended up getting lost and couldn't find the class. By the time we found it, it's 15 mins past the time when the lecture began.
After the lecture, there was a lunch break. For once, I went to have a meal with my classmates. It was really cool. They, the two Chinese who are also brothers, said they could bring me on a city tour tomorrow because they live in the city. Of course I wanted to go! Haha.
After that we had a tutorial. While waiting for the teacher, the whole class started talking about getting into the wrong auditorium. It was really funny. Had a really great chat with the classmates.We even exchanged phone numbers and birthdays, too! Oh, and the half Jap-half Spanish girl invited us to her friend's party tomorrow. Man, what a timing. Two plans on the same day. Don't know if I'm going because initially I'm going to the city with the brothers, LOL. Can't believe my luck.
One really really sad thing was, during Design tutorial, the teacher told us that 2 of us are going to be moved to another design class to balance up the number of students in each class. Apparently, the other class only has 5 students. The teacher asked for volunteers and gave us a week to think about it. Sigh, just when all of us are warming up to each other... No one wants to go, and everyone knows that if there's no volunteer...the teacher's going to randomly pick out the unlucky ones... Damn it!
Thursday, April 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment