Oh yeah! From this very moment until the 26th of April is my holiday! Woo hoo~~~~
Well, not that it's REALLY exciting... I mean, I haven't got much plan on what to do yet. I'm going on a trip to Blue Mountains next Wednesday. One of the other days, my Thai friend is taking some of us to the College of Fine Arts. We just really need to know how to go there, for future purposes. He also knows a pub where they don't check your ID, hahah cool. Three things to do so far. The rest of the time? Maybe try to finish up some projects. A hell lot of work to do for these few weeks. Don't wanna be caught in any sticky situation, you know. Oh, my group decided to do Mambo style (yeah, the brand) for the design presentation. Haha, that's going to be so cool ^____^
So yeah, that's it!
Friday, April 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment