Where to begin... The weather's great today. Not too hot, not too cold. I found myself staring out the window a lot too. It felt so...nice? Not really, though. I don't know, whatever.
Want to listen to Thai songs. Haha, don't know why but just the sudden craving. Maybe homesick? Quite impossible, I don't get homesick.
Got this werid idea of tree and cactus. Tree has leaves that can provide shade for people. It is also good to look at. Two way benefit. Cactus, however, has thorns and not much else. It is like a person who helps others and the one who doesn't. On the other hand, tree needs a certain amount water, sunlight etc in order to survive while cactus can pretty much survive on its own without much of anything. So...it's like the person who helps others also at the same time is very much affected by outside influences. The one who doesn't care for others are then the tougher ones? Whatever... -_-"
Wo De Ji Mo De Ji Jie

2 comments:
Well, Thanin... You've once again proven to me why you're the Lit. student and I'm the one telling you to pon. Lol.. Good inference.. I think that, however, cacti are more self reliant, and actually too busy trying to make it on its own. See, it's like a kid with a small allowance... Because he/se gets so little, he/she has to sort of make it last.. Thus the needle-like leaves. As for the trees, the leafy, giant, shady trees... It gives so much as it takes... Basically, I think it relates best to children.. You know.. Cacti are like orphans.. And trees are actually kids more fortunate.. Such as yourself and I. We are more likely to help other people than orphans will help others, cuz we've been given info. and money.. And I'm just going to go on forever.. About something thats not even remotely interesting.. LOL.. So.. I bid thee farewell.
Man, lok who's talking! I love your theory! ^___^
Post a Comment