Hmm, what can I say! I mean, not much is going on, actually. Except for, maybe, my brother's friends come to the house often to do their group work and research. Sometimes it gets kind of suffocating to have so many people in your house all the time, but I'm not really complaining though. It's totally cool by me.
Oh, made a membership for the DVD rental store nearby. Haha, that's where most of my money will be going off to, man! Seriously it's kind of expensive and I really need to control myself not to borrow movies all the time. Anyway, felt really embarassing today when I went to return the DVDs. There was supposed to be a returning box in front of the shop. I, of course, didn't see that and walked directly towards the counter. On my way through from the entrance to the counter, there was this detecting device that you see in supermarkets. So, yeah, the alarm went off! LOL, it was so funny!
So....lesson learnt!
Saturday, April 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment