Survived 2 days of orientation. I don't know... I really can't imagine how it's going to be like in class. Hope everything turns out well, though.
Yeah, basically I got my timetable, a list of books and stationary (which I bought most of them today at the book shop), and guides to clubs and events. My, there are over 200 clubs here! Some really cool ones that I'm eyeing on are Street Funk, sort of a hip-hop dance club, Capoeira, a form of breakdance-like martial arts, and archery! There are still so many more that I've not looked into. The cost is kinda high though... So we'll see.
There was a campus tour today, too. Though I've already seen most of the things walking around with my brother. There's something really cool, though. Every 2 weeks, there is a party at a building called the "Roundhouse". It's an above-eighteen party. Gosh, I'm so curious how it's like. One more month to go and I'll be able to check it out!
Other than that, well, I'm just getting used to the campus area. Classes begin next week. Man, I'm nervous and excited at the same time. Students are divided into groups according to their stream. Within each stream, they are divided further into even smaller group. So far, I only know there are two guys in my group. Me and another guy whom I'm not really sure of the name yet. Hahaha, man ,the odds...
Thursday, March 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment