I can never change you
I don't wanna blame you
Baby, you don't have to take the fall
Hmmm... Ok I got to admit that I've been very lazy when it comes to blogging lately.
Yesterday was my last Math lesson, the teacher gave me a test too. It was horrible, haha. I didn't revise and I forgot most of the methods needed to solve the sums. Damn the stupid Calculus! Haha, but I hope after all these lessons, I will be able to cope better with the syllabus in my Foundation year! Good Luck to myself!
Oh, today I learned a very strange technique in my singing lesson today. Ok, everyone stretch out your arms forward and place your palms on a wall. With one leg in front of the other, push the wall...always keep your arms straight. You'll notice that much of the strength comes from the legs. My teacher said that this is also true with singing, he then asked me to sing in that position LOL! When hitting high notes, push harder still! I felt like being punished, haha -_-"....... My teacher said he had to practise that for about half a year before it becomes automatic. :S
So yeah, just an interesting fact to share, and a slightly better idea of what I do at home, too.... LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment