Hey hey... I'm feeling so happy again today! Don't know why, but it seems like good things are coming my way (well, mostly anyway). I have been officially accepted to UNSW's Standard Program. Got into the course that I want, too. ^____^
Who would have thought that singing lesson would be so tiring!?!?! Hahaha, it was a really great class. Friendly teacher = fun lesson! Yep, but I was so beat after. During the lesson, I was sweating! Haha, but the teacher told me that it's a common thing. Phew~~ Anyway, I'm so looking forward to the next lesson! Yay!
Oh yeah, I've just been informed that tomorrow is my photoshoot thingy! OMG I'm so nervous! My uncle told me to wear attire appropriate for playing golf, yet sporty. LOL... I hate wearing golf attire! Hahaha, no jeans allowed and I'd likely need to wear my dorky golf shoes too! Hope everything turns out well tomorrow... It's like around ten in the morning and will probably take at least half an hour to finish.
The stupidest things are: 1) I just cut my hair! I'm still getting used to it, but the previous one is much better! (Ok I'm vain, so sue me!) 2) Just yesterday a pimple just popped up in the middle of my forehead! LOL, I've not been getting any for so long and now, of all the time in the world, this !..... LOL, Luckily I still have my hair to cover it! Can't believe my luck, hahaha!
Thursday, March 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment