Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Enlightenment

Haha, it's so weird to be saying this, but I just signed up for a vocal course not too long ago. I really don't know what got into me, but I just feel interested in trying it out, haha. It's a crash course, really, and I managed to cram one term (12 lessons) into less than 3 weeks. Time constraint, you see. I have to try and finish it by mid March. Anyway, it will start tomorrow. LOL, can't wait to see how it'll turn out!
I also just talked to Palakorn's mom (my aunt). As usual, I feel much better about a lot of things now. She's a real angel, haha. She made me realise how lucky I am. I mean, I have a family that provides me with a reliable financial support and a family business that secures me a work place in the future too! Especially now that I'm going to do architecture in the University, I'll sure be able to contribute to the business next time when I start working. The only thing that can go wrong is probably myself. As long as I work hard and don't screw up, almost many other things are already there for me. So right now I'm feeling sooooo stupid for whining about my responsibilities to the family business before. What was wrong with me, haha. All the things I thought were a burden are actually the things that will help my ass! I'm so glad I finally come to this realisation. It makes me look at things at a totally different perspective. Thanks my aunt so very much!
So I say, I shall be fulfilling my duties first (Study hard so as to make sure that I can continue the work of my father and grandfather) before doing other things of my own interests. I just owe them way too much!

No comments: