Monday, April 25, 2005

Oh man, today's the last day of holiday~~~ So sad, I was so contented spending time at home, hahaaha. Summing up all my activities during the hols...
Been to the city twice the previous 2 days. Watched "The Extra" yesterday, too...Think it's an Aussie movie. Quite a nice comedy, by the way. Spent the rest of the time at home, though I'm not complaining. Don't know why but everytime I leave the house I always get a little dizzy and light-headed. So yeah, better stay in.
Awwwww school is starting tomorrow...

I am by myself
Playing with the shadows on the wall
Everything is cool
I've learnt to live the way, live this way
Nothing is the same, none will be the same
And I miss you...But who are you?
Like the falling leaves
I am so helpless against the wind
Everything is cool
I've leant to live the way, live this way
Nothing is the same, none will be the same
And I miss you...But who are you?
When I go to bed
I lie awake on my own, on my own
And i think of you
But I'm not so sure...Who are you?

2 comments:

Lloevee said...

Hey Thanny.. Kinda noticed you werent getting many comments, So I thought I'd spam. :P Anyway.. The song on the previous post was awesome.. But this one is a little.. I don't know.. Weird... So how are ya, man? Rugby training every Monday and Wednesday.. Supposedly our first game is Wednesday, this week.. So we're forfeiting, cuz we don't even have regular turnouts.. I mean.. I'm doing my best to make it every practice, But it's just not enough, man... Today's practice was awesome... We had some serious tackling done.. I got my head crushed, but it was worth it.. Also, my joints have sharp tingling pains.. It's weird, but it should go away soon.. So yeah.. Have a ncie life. :D

MeAdr said...

Hey Danny, thanks so much. Yeah, my blog has been really quiet these days that it's so weird to see a comment! Hahaha...
Oh man, just don't break anything. I don't wanna see you next time with anything missing. :P