Monday, February 14, 2005

Numb

Man, I slept around the clock last night. 7.30 pm- 8.00 am this morning. Thanks to my teacher who cancelled the lesson this morning, I can just take a day to relax. Got a headache last night and if my teacher had not cancelled the class, I would have done so myself anyway. So yeah, lady luck smiled on me.
Yesterday my family went to this seafood restaurant. It was great, really really great. Besides the prawns which I could not take, I tried all the weird stuff. What happened next? I've been going to the toilet non-stop since! Man, talk about greed.
Anyway, instead of having a perfect day (taking away the headache and stomach upset), my brother is at home instead of school. His excuse? His eyes are itchy and red.... I'm speechless. He claimed that his school doesn't allow a student with such syptom to go. Whatever... that's just an excuse I've not heard before. As I'm typing this, he's now watching "Dodgeball"... Someone's got to teach that little punk a lesson. And, of course, that person is none other than me. It's just one of the unspoken rules in the house.
My calculator is missing too. What the hell... I was unable to do my homework yesterday coz of this. I tried looking for it again but it's still missing. Got to borrow from someone around here....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rest your head.. On my shoulder tonight
You don't know something.. But thats alright
Let your tearsfall on me.. Cuz'
Every drop's a memory..
To be forgotten
Rest within.. My embrace tonight
I'm not who you wish I was.. But thats alright
Cry out loud if need be.. Cuz'
Every bit of pain..
Should be let out
Rest on me forever.. If not just tonight
You don't know something.. But thats alright
Open your heart onto mine
Cuz' you know you won't be inclined
What will be then will then be
And I know the one with you won't be me...... Sadly.

takishia said...

Hi hi me tanya here. Before anything, Thanyalak has an urgent message for you. can you pls send her Nithi's number and address to her? Madan Mas wants to visit him soon,might be this month. Yeah and warn Nithi too will you? I don't want him to have a heart attack. Anyway,annoying Thanit...I am soo going to die when he comes here. ENJOY your holidays, you're going to miss them when it's gone (like me) Kay,gtg. Bye.