Isn't anyone trying to find me?
Won't somebody come take me home?
This sucks, I'm feeling unwell... It's just a common flu actually, plus a sore throat. Well, totally got to blame myself for over-indulging. Haha, too much unhealthy diets and late nights. LOL, so much for the uncaring lifestyle.
It sucks so bad. What am I if I can't eat a lot of junk food? LOL, when you have so much free time on your hand, you realise you eat to kill time!
What else is there to say?... Ok, yesterday I went to MBK with my sis and guess what we saw? The man-like shopkeeper that sells nice cheap clothes. Luckily she didn't see me. *Phew*
I'm thinking about school again. It'll be more than a month more.... :( Wanna start it so bad, I'm feeling like a jobless person. ~_~
Also, I don't know why I got up so early this morning. Not like I have anything planned out for the day. Probably laze around again. Well, maybe I'll start practising my guitar again. It's been soooo long. My fingers are stiff. Actually, I've been thinking of learning how to drive. It's been more than a year since I tried and I remember almost crashing into another car parked along the curb side. Haha, yeah maybe that's what I'll do!

No comments:
Post a Comment