Chinese New Year's mood is over. Got red packets. All is well! ^____^
Went for yet another golf lesson today, and what a sucky one it was. When I first started learning, it was pretty fun. After every lesson, however, I realise I'm stuck with the same problems here and there. My brothers are improving so fast! :( I only got to move on to learn new skills because everyone else is already learning it, and it is appropriate for me to catch up. Frankly speaking, I have not been qualified to learn new skills... -_-"
So yeah, after today's lesson, I'm thinking of giving up. Will be quite a waste but what's the point when I'm not enjoying the lesson? Well, at the same time I really don't think I should coz it'll be like giving up. Guitar-wise I've not gotten very far either... Just don't wanna seem like a total failure! Oh no damn it....
Anyway, tomorrow I'll be restarting my tuition class (Got a break since I went to S'pore). I still have a load of homework to do... Haiz....
Thursday, February 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment