Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Change wave!

Hey, got back last night. Was too tired to write anything though. So here it is....
Ok, I'm not going into the S'pore trip story. Not that it wasn't fun. In fact I had a great time, guys. It's the company that counts, though what we did together weren't remarkable. It's the same old non-sense, really, with me being the loan-shark for SOME people! Haha
Anyway, this blog will no longer be known as "Broken Window". According to Desmond, that's suppose to be some kind of gay porn site or something. To avoid any misunderstanding, I hereby announce that this blog shall be known as "Counting the seasons" from now on. Ok, so it's not a super-cool name or anything. But hey, I'm not really big on that stuff anyway... Would rather go for simple, meaningful ones.
Basically, "counting the seasons" just refers to the each and every passing day of my life. Just like this bloggy. This will be a place where I slowly (hopefully) show increasing maturity in every aspect of me.
Note to self, too. I just realised that all along, I've turned this blog into something else rather than, well, a blog! I mean I'm always mindful of who the readers are and whether they're going to be hurt by my entries and comments. Guess I'd make a change on that too, gradually. It may come out a little harsh sometimes, but I guess I have the right to express every thoughts here.

PS: The last paragraph wasn't directed at anyone in particular!

2 comments:

Desduck said...

No, it's NOT a gay porn website. I just said that http://brokenwindow.blogspot.com is a blog by a guy that openly declares on the front page that he's gay. Oh, and I owe you abt $45 coz of the swensens thingy plus the $15 I borrowed.
And you're gonna use the blog to show increasing maturity in EVERY aspect of you? hmmm... Yay Thai porn website! GoGoGo!

takishia said...

Hey thanin!!!
Haha actually i dun hav much to say, just wan to tel u tt write watever u wan to write it's ur blog!! And nice name. aniwae.....i feel sooooo lazy......