Friday, February 18, 2005

Re-charged

What's wrong with me these days? I keep losing my stuff. First, I lost my calculator last week. Then today, I lost the crucifix in my necklace. Though I'm not sure how it broke off. I also almost lost my handphone! I later found it in a car. Must have slipped out of my pocket. So much for my carelessness nowadays, it's really annoying!
Phew, todayI went out to play on a real golf course. All the things I said about giving it up, I take back my words! I had a great time playing today. Although it was freaking tiring. Played from 7.00 am-1.30 pm.... Haha It was exhausting. It's been quite sometime since I did any outdoor activity... Guess I'm just not really used to it LOL. Had a great sleep in the afternoon and later went to MK for dinner... So now I'm tired and stuffed! Talk about over-indulgence...
My brother is going back to Sydney this Sunday. Another member of the family less now that my sister's in Singapore. It's only a little while longer before it's my turn.
Anyway, guys, how can I confirm when the 'O' is coming out? I need to know before making any plans. Actually I prefer it on the 28th... prolong the apocalypse....

1 comment:

takishia said...

Hey
I envy you. I want MK!!!!I want to be home and away from the freaky CAs. I dun have to gofor EFL though. Don't lose anymore stuff! Thanit will get u for it. Haha, half joking