Not much to report I guess. Last night I went for a karaoke session. Only my brother and I were there though. The room was huge, it's a restaurant/karaoke. There was a table in the middle and you can order real food (not peanuts). There were not many songs though, and the time taken to load each song was like... a minute? Which is way too long! The only good thing is maybe that Lyrics for chinese songs were in Thai... so I can read every word of it! Haha... but too bad most were Chinese oldies so I ended up singing only "Yue Liang" and "F4's Liu Xing Yu" ~.~
So far so steady is my life. Hmmm, when I'm not having tuition or golf, I read a book in my room....listen to music...take my dogs out for a walk...or just fall asleep. Yep, the old "afternoon nap" habit is back. I haven't been sleeping like dead in the afternoon since my Maris Stella years. I'm glad that it's back coz it's a good time waster... and who knows what I'll dream about each time I go to bed!
Today my tuition said that she prefered my old hair colour... haha... totally irrelevant huh? But so far many people liked the colour even though it was made accidentally... so yeah... sometimes it's better not to try to hard right? Anyway I'm not regretting or anything, got bored of the colour so I dyed it BLUE-black. I'm sooooo good at spoiling my hair...
Oh, this Friday I'll be going to S'pore too... Probably will be there at around 5... *hint*
Thursday, February 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay! Give me a call(not call ping and tell only him, he tends to tell me things about 1/2 an hour before it happens and i usually have no time to prepare).
First up is giving you a crash course in English, it's become almost beng-level, maybe even worse! *gasp*
In other news, since no one ever visits my blog, there was a man who actually urinated his way out of an avalanche, with the beer he had packed in his car. o.O
keith with a blog??? SPCA's so advanced? or rather, keith's so advanced???
-undisputed yan dao
Post a Comment