Of all the things I believed in
I just wanna get it over with
Tears flow behind my eyes
But I do not cry....
Counting as the days pass me by...
A crazy day...
There was suppose to to be a steamboat dinner tonight... but I cancelled it. Well, lame of me... Funny too when I think about it. I was the one who thought of the plan for steamboat... co-organised with Keith... and in the end I cancelled the idea. People say I'm going to regret it... and I'm sure many went 'what the hell?...' and probably even got angry at me too...
I agree that I may regret it later... or I may not...who knows... I guess what I'm feeling now can't be expressed in words. You have to be in the situation to understand, and right now there's only one person I know who went through this before... Anyway, to me it's really scary. Would you rather go and see so few people show up? Or don't go at all? Ok maybe there will be people showing up afterall... but already Ping and Beng can't make it there... half the point of the dinner gone just like that. Also, if more people are needed to be invited in order to come, then I guess something's wrong. I mean, when so few people are going there willingly... I don't know, the thought is kinda scary. I'm already thickskin enough to organise a farewell dinner for myself anyway...
I don't know if there's anything left for me to say. Though now I have to agree that I'm going to regret. Not at cancelling the dinner, but being too naive for all these times.

2 comments:
Hmm, I guess you wont be regretting after all, cuz hey, from what I know, I read ur blog too late and you already FINISHED the outing, its good, actually. Hope you enjoyed yourself. :D Anyway, take it from one who knows, the hardest part is when you leave everyone behind. After that, it gets easier. But obviously, theres going to be some lonely feeling thing and the only cure for it is MSN. :) And yeah, notihng much to say on this topic, just.. Take it easy and always look on the bright side of life... AND that absence makes the heard grow fonder.
;)
-daniel.
Yea.. MSN rocks man..
--Keith
Post a Comment