Sunday, December 05, 2004

What if I'm the "Villain"

We're taking each day, a day at a time
We can't lose our spirit...
Live and Let Live, Forget and Forgive
It's all in how you see it...
Today I woke up... thought everything over. What have I done so far? I mean, the end is approaching and it's like, have I been just wasting my time? It's just so confusing. Stupid, useless thoughts...
Just emptied my shelves and drawers. The room is so dead now, almost like the first day I just arrived. I'm feeling as if I'm making a quiet exit. Like nobody will notice and stuff. Really don't know why... So little time left and still feel like there are so many things undone, though I'm not really sure what... now that sucks big time. I can even see myself staying at home, staring at the window for the next few days. Darn, I'm carzy... and sad.... and crazy again. Feel like something is holding me back, and at the same time I know that if I don't do something now I'm going to regret this later. Can't just let time slip pass me by like this... but what's there for me to do? So many questions but no possible answer. Oh well maybe I just haven't found it yet. Yeah, probably will find out when it's already too late...
All in all is, have I done enough?... Well, not trying to be overacheiving or anything...
By the way, today is Father's Day is Thailand... Although we may disagree on many things most of the time, he is still my father. Many times I overlook the little things he's done for me... but when he makes the slightlest mistakes, I got really angry. Thinking about those times, I feel bad... so today I want to apologise for everything I've done, all the selfish thoughts and actions. Know I've given you lots of troubles (yeah, more than any other in the family).... Guess I'll call you up later... sorry that I couldn't be there to say this to you in person. Happy Father's Day...

1 comment:

Lloevee said...

Hey Thanin!
Lol, anyway, things are not so bad. I meanlook, when we leave, we think its all going to suck? Well, it does, but after a while, you get used to it and it get even better yet when you find out you can still keep in touch quite often. So yeah, don't worry too much about it. About your dad, yeah, I know what you mean. Everyday I kinda take him for granted and I never really appreciate him. Whenever he makes a mistake I am always there to rub it in, pretty selfish of me, but hey, no one's perfect. As I said before, always look on the bright side of life, at least you know you still have a chance to make it up to your dad. I mean, all we have to do now is study, am I left or right? They have to make money and make sure everything in the family is going out right. Not only that, they have to deal with kids like us. So yeah. Father's day... at least you know when that is. I'm such a jerk I dont even give my dad a proper gift on his god damn birthday. But yeah, its not too late. My dad still has a lot of birthdays coming up. Always look on the bright side of life. You know, I really like that stupid commercial of Nike's/Reebok's/w/e's. Not only that, guess what? Its the most frequent 'saying' in your blog, thanks to me. :D Time to make another one popular, 'Absence makes the heart grow fonder'. Lol, so yeah, when we all meet up next year, we're all going to appreciate one another more. So I guess everything is working out for the best. SEE YOU GUYS!

-daniel