Another day goes by,
Never notice, just wonder why
You made me happy,
Made me smile...
Never notice, just wonder why
You made me happy,
Made me smile...
Well, everybody's gone. I had a great time, and hope you all did too! Good luck guys... and see you all soon! By the way, Ping, I also want to thank you all the same... for everything thoughout the year. Been a real rollercoaster ride... well, although I don't ride such childish stuff anyway! By the way Des, think you forgot Munchkins at my place...LOL!!!!! Yeah I can hear you saying..... "DOOOOOOMED"
So anyway... right now I myself am preparing for yet another trip. This time to BeiJing... It'd better be fun coz I heard it's freaking cold there this time of the year! So yeah, will update again soon...
So anyway... right now I myself am preparing for yet another trip. This time to BeiJing... It'd better be fun coz I heard it's freaking cold there this time of the year! So yeah, will update again soon...

No comments:
Post a Comment