Hey dad, look at me
Think back and talk to me...
Did I grow up
according plan...?
It's been so llong since I last posted... busy busy hehe :p
SO...nothing much to say actually... been having a monotonous week, like it's the same everyday. The routine is... wake up at about 6 in the morning.... go to work till 5... then comr home at 6 in the evening. Never really do much at home except for playing here and there. Lucky me there's Palakorn who's satying at my place... hahavso I don't have to face my annoying little brother alone... hmmm...strategy!
Anyway, work-wise... yesterday was the fifth day on the job an it's the first day that I did a field work. You know, out to the site and stuff instead of just cooped up in the office. Today's even weirder... I got into this loud meeting in the evening. Furthermore, it started when I was about to go home.... sigh... wasted my time... but it's in a way an experience too... so.. no pain no gain, right? LOL
Something really cool is that, since I started working... I'm regaining back my interest in architecture again. Just realised that I'm more of a hands-on person when it comes to work... so guess I'll be pursuing this course instead of psychology... ahaha... haiz, been changing my mind for so many times. I'm going to stick to this one, though, can't be so fickled-minded ,right?..... ^_________^

3 comments:
Don't study the best la! Kekekekeeeee.~
Hmm, thats good. :D But.. I dont see the problem of being fickle minded. I mean, I wantrd to take Guitar lessons, Violin lessons, French lessons and Chinese lessons.. I kept changing my mind, so now, I'm taking all four lessons. :D.
Anyway, Yong Ping, here's the full story.
I went up the slope with Mike, my cousin's boyfriend and a really nice guy. He went down the slope first and he fell. So I thought, HELL NO IM NOT GONNA FALL! Fuck, who was I kidding? I went down but because I thought I was ready for the slope I was on, the intermediate one, without even realising how steep it was, I went down too fast and slipped. I think I did a backflip and landed on my head. Heard some kind of snap and did'nt dare to stand up. My head was pointing downwards of the slope and it was fucking uncomfortable and I had to move such that my head was upwards again. It hurt so bad, I didnt move after. An intermediate saw me and offered to go down for help since the Mike and the other Mike, my second cousin were like, noobs. So yeah, I lied freezing in the snow for 10 minutes and some guy called Peter came to take me on his motor somehtinhg, he put the neck thing on my neck so I could not see anywhere except vertically up. So yeah, went to the ski patrol room and then had some checkups, and in another ten minutes, the paramedics came. The paramedic in the ambulance with me was good looking. :D So yeah, pretty smooth ride. Could not talk cuz I fell asleep. So yeah, went into the hospital and had to wait for a doctor to check me. I think I waited for half an hour or something, then I had to do x-rays and shit. God, when they took off all the wrappings, I was aching all over, so yeah, check up finished, nothing was wrong, and I went back home. :D
Thanin, I was like, I can't die before getting to you-know-who. SO yeah, I wont ever die before that. :D Geez, talk about drive. :D
I'm going snowboarding again on the second week of January too!! :D
-daniel
Haiz... that was really close! Don't try this at home, folks!
Post a Comment