Sunday, December 12, 2004

First posting...back at Home

Here's my first posting in Thailand... Took a little too long due to some internet preblems. Anyway, been back at home for , like, the fourth day now. I'm pretty much adapted to the fact that there's no more Orchard Rd and KBox and stuff.... but hey, I'll live. It's cool. So... being a tour guide isn't easy! Yeah, Ping,Keith, Des and Beng are still with me at my house. Been doing some shopping the past 2 days. Freaking tiring I'd say... and there are still more to come~~~! Haha, but nah...I'm not complaining... It's fun, really. Oh, my elder brothers just came home last night too. My whole family is back together for another year of family reunion... This is so coooool~~~ So hey, to all those who are expecting me online... really really sorry coz I'll be kind of busy out and about. So yeah, but soon I think I'll be online regularly. So, hang on!

No comments: