Monday, November 15, 2004

Rejuevenated

Aloha... Man, I like this feeling. After two 'sad' postings, finally i'm able to kick the feeling away! BYE BYE!
Haiz... after every obstacle you emerge a stronger person. That means I just levelled up! Hahaha you all beware...
Ok enough non sense, just to tell all those that tried to support me that it worked! Thanks guys, you know who you are!

2 comments:

Lloevee said...

Hey Thanin,
Take it easy, man. As for sacrifice, you know the whole class is at your disposal. Me, Ping, I don't know about Beng, me, Desmond, Caroline, me, Palakorn?(I think thats him. :D), and ME. :)

Seriously though, all of us helped you before because we wanted to. When did we ever help you cuz we were expecting something in return? We all know that you are not really a Txxxxvxxxxte so you cannot satisfy our every desire and since we don't ask anything from you, we do it because we want to. When you really stop and think, the world is not such a bad place and you can be sure that self-sacrifice still exists.

As for Beng... (Just want to make fun of him whenever I get the chance.(Some things just never change)) The only thing he'll sacrifice for is his money for a plate of food. Maybe even a grain of rice if thats all the money he has for.

So yeah... I hope I made it clear to you that when I say we do it for you cuz we want to, I mean it. :D


-daniel

MeAdr said...

Damn... Damn it...Damn it Dan... I don't know what to say!..(speechless)........................................................THANKS!!!! ^_____^