Sunday, November 14, 2004

AIRPORT issue

Great news for me... I managed to extend my com's life afterall! ^____^ Yep I just added valuable days to its miserable life! Haha once again I can use the internet... Hip Hip Hooray! (...)
So anyway today I sent my sister and cousin off to the airport. Since the beginning of time, airport is one of my most dreaded place. You see, everytime you go to the airport it can either mean 1) You are sending someone off or 2) You are leaving someone to another place far far away. Both cases have one thing in common, it sucks big time! Of course there are instances where you get to meet someone, either you are picking someone up or having someone to pick you up (which is really nice). However, from what i know, it's usually the 'not-so-good' factor. Roughly that's why i don't really fancy airport very much.Besides I really don't like the idea of flying. Guess that contributes a bit....
Anyway so yeah that's probably one little fact about myself. What more is that today, I realised something that is quite disheartening... I don't think I'm ready to get into the details at this point. Plus, it's pretty hard for me to express what I'm feeling right now simply because it's still very much messed up in my head. Hmmm I really don't know how to put into words but maybe this, "How many people are SINCERELY willing to sacrifice for you?" This is suppose to refer to those people you trust, more directly to friends... I'm not pointing in any specific direction, before any of you think otherwise. Ok I'm not meaning this is a super dramatic fashion. "Sacrifice" as in willing to help or do things without hoping for returns. Moreover, someone who really take you for who you are and is willing to overlook flaws. Of course I'm not saying that I'm a perfect role-model for teens of the new generation or anything, but this is just what is going on in my head right now. If you find my points scattered all over the place, it is truly understandable. I'm really just desperately typing out how i feel -_-"

No comments: