It's been sometime since i last posted... why? Coz I've been so darn busy! With what? My stupid gonna-die-on-me-anytime-soon com is having tonnes of technical problems! Haha yeah at this very moment I'm using my sister's com to type this out! Sigh... since everything happens for a reason, and now my com is screwed, does that mean I'm suppose to study more and stop using the com? Haha somehow it's not working, mate! More than ever i'm so distracted. So far i've reformatted my com thrice! Just did the third time a while ago... it'd better be working soon or something's really going out the window!
So what've been up to lately? Nothing! hahaha yeah, damn right!Sigh, since the one week break started, I've been feeling so exhausted. I can't sit down and do any serious studying for more than half an hour! Yep, bad sign, i know! But what to do? Everything is so dull now. Haha even this keyboard is so hard to type on! Nothing's going right anymore! Argh... (...nutcase...)
Friday, November 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
*pats Ninny* *is evil* *is secretly happy that Ninny's comp is getting spoilt, so Ninny's father can buy him a new one than he can play FF XI on with Desmond, Ash and Beng!* ok so its not a secret any more... *shrugs* :D
Post a Comment