I don't know how I feel,
tomorrow...tomorrow.
And I don't know what to say,
tomorrow...tomorrow,
is a different day....
And I know I'm not ready,
Maybe tomorrow...
When i just learned about blog, at first i really thought that it's really lame. Now, however, I finally realised why people want to use such a thing. You see, I think that people who use blog are those who want to be heard... yeah. Regardless of what issue, I think that everyone should have that somebody to talk to as a form of 'unloading' burden. Blog comes in handy when you don't know who to turn to...
Long ago i realised a number of my negative qualities. One being over possessive and jealous at times! Haha yeah...scary stuff. Secondly is maybe that I can be pretty hard to please. Thirdly is my occassional tendency to be 'cold' towards others around me. Like somehow I exude this unfriendly aura or something I also have a fear of not belonging. In other words, you can say that I'm always afraid of being left out to be left out. Well, this probably stems from what happened to me in my family when i was just a kid. Anyway, i've always made a point to overcome those stuff. Today, though, I think i failed in all. So my point is, it's a hell of a bad day for me. I know that it's really childish and stupid, but somehow i can't help but feel so alone....very.
I mean firstly i meant it literally... I'm the only ward left in my guradian's place now. Everywhere is so quiet. Two rooms on next to mine are all dark. Not that I'm complaining but it somehow just add into what I'm feeling inside. I always want to have my own space, you know, like a place where i can be all alone and just think and daydream to myself. At the same time when this feeling really comes, I may just break down... Told you i'm hard to please....
So i guess it'll be a dull night for me. Long and dull. Sometimes the simplest gestures are the most profound. Although I may not have an answer all the time...but questions like "Are you Ok?" or "What's on your mind?" really mean a lot. Now more than ever, I really wish someone will just say those things to me. Hearing them from a friend usually means half my sadness gone. Instead, it seems like none is coming my way anytime soon. Yeah, I'm just having another one of my bad days... Right.... There are always reasons for them.
So i guess it'll be a dull night for me. Long and dull. Sometimes the simplest gestures are the most profound. Although I may not have an answer all the time...but questions like "Are you Ok?" or "What's on your mind?" really mean a lot. Now more than ever, I really wish someone will just say those things to me. Hearing them from a friend usually means half my sadness gone. Instead, it seems like none is coming my way anytime soon. Yeah, I'm just having another one of my bad days... Right.... There are always reasons for them.
Still, I felt like a burden to a number of people today. Sorry to all. I really don't want it to be this way considering the little time I have left...

2 comments:
heres the old cliche: Your friends will be there for you, no matter what, no matter where we are. it's a simple joy just being friends with you. We appreciate you, for all your good points, along with all your "negative qualities". If negative qualities didn't exist in a person, that guy would be pretty boring, right? From my point of view, your "negative qualities" are so slight I've never even noticed them. Overly possessive and jealous? Nope, you're a cool guy who's really generous. Pretty hard to please? Never noticed that. Being 'cold' to people you dislike? I've also never noticed that, and it's natural anyway. Left out? Don't feel that way, you're usually the centre of a group and everybody respects you. sorry I can't do anything about your day, but whenever you feel down, you can always call me, message me or ask me to go out. I'm sure this goes for most of the rest of us. We'll always be happy to support you. it's unfair of me to always use you as some kind of therapist, i'm sorry. I'm not sure how to explain why we don't ask you how you're doing. Sorry. But always know that we care about you. If you fall down we'll be there to support you. I promise.
Hey Thanin,
Desmond is 100% correct. We are always there for you. And what are you talking about, over possessive and jealous? I can't understand how you came up with that. To me, you're the closest thing to 'the' perfect person. So, take it easy, OK? And if you ever want to be heard, remember, I'm always there. MSN, e-mail, long-distance phone calls, telepathy, ANYTHING! :) I've got it all. :P About you being cold, maybe... but, remember, all the times I say I'll always love you for who you are, I meant every word of it... You know, I'll always love you as one of my best friends. And I'm sorry I was unable to ask you what was wrong, what was on your mind, and I'm not just saying that after reading your blog, sometimes, cuz' you're always there for me, I take you for granted and I don't see what you're missing out on. Honestly, you've never been a burden. Everytime you do things for us without asking for things in return, everything you do, you do without questions, but with trust and always, Thanin, you give it your best when you do them. I really appreciate it. :) I'm sorry that I could not be the best friend, the one to always listen to you, but I will always be there for you, remember that. :D And yeah, I have less time than you... so... ALWAYS look on the bright side of life. :)
-daniel, always your friend
Post a Comment