Today's is soooo unfair...but for once i'm not complaining! haha...coz while im typing this out, slouching in a cozy sofa....my friends are putting their heads on a chopping board battling it out against the evil chinese 'O' level papers! Good Luck Guys! Wish i could be there to go through it together with you all but at the same time I'm glad I'm not...haha ALL THE BEST!
Hey so much for thrash talking...tomorrow it'll be my turn.... sigh*... Its weird but believe me when i say that i can actually 'feel' the pressure, you know. Like somehow it has materialised and is now resting on my head.... crashing down is more like it. See how crazy i am at the moment? I dont even know what point im trying to make, for crying out loud!!! Argh...!
Ok ok cheer up, Thanin... I just need to push forward a little more and it'll be all over before i knew it!Yes... I've got to keep telling myself that! (....)
And before I forget... My special thanks to Daniel for your comments on my previous posts! Once again you helped remind me that someone's got my back, man!
(Ok maybe that sounds a bit wrong but oh well...haha...thanks again and gd luck, you're da best!)
Monday, November 01, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment