Today was great, really. It's been such a long time since I spent my break time with friends. For the past weeks it's always been running around meeting my groupmates for various assignments. And the weather is not helping these days! It's just toooooo cold sometimes! Especially in this week where, twice, I stayed on campus till the early hours in the morning finishing my construction assignment. It almost killed me everytime I had to walk outdoor!
Such a funny thing this morning when I had to submit that piece of work. I was responsible for it since I live the closest to Uni. Since submission time was at 8.45 pm, I set my alarm to slightly before 8.00. And, typically, I killed my alarm in the morning and eventually got up at.... well... 8.45! I literally jumped out of bed, grabbed my jackets and my cap. Changed to a pair of jeans, and rushed out of the house wearing slippers in the chilly morning, carrying 2 sheets of A1 papers............ Gosh, it's the worst thing a person can experience in the morning. I was basically wearing my sleeping tee under those jackets. Good thing that it turned out fine without any submission problem~~ I just went home to wash up after that, skipping the first lecture in the process. Hahaha.
One more week of deadlines frenzy and it's the eye of the storm. I'm so glad that this is coming to an end, though not sure how next week is going to turn out... Shouldn't be as messy considering there's only one MAJOR submission, although there's an in-class test as well... That being said, I should get back to completing my model for tomorrow.
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I swear, you come online only at times when I'm in school or something >.>"
Heh, don't feel bad about the alarm clock thing, I have THREE alarm clocks in my room because of that, all in very-hard-to-reach spots.
Good luck with the deadlines, ya? Hope to see you soon ^^ Oh, and you didn't answer...when're you coming over?
Post a Comment