The realisation kinda just sank in, but there's no more classes and ASSIGNMENTS! WEll, there are still exams, but after all those sleepless nights... it just feels like the biggest reward EVER! T____________________T Bye bye eyebags, coffees, and energy drinks.... Time for self indulgence!
But of course, it's also time to reunite with those I neglected in the past weeks. An apology to everyone for my absence~~~ I promise you'll see more of me these days (just don't get sick of it before the end of June).
Ok, so I still have exams to worry about. But hell, I'm taking the weekends off. I'm so in need of a break. Hehehe.
Anyway, here's my last assignment I submitted yesterday. The baby that my teacher finally approved. He actually did more than that, going on to praise it (except the little garden that used to be on top, which he asked me to rip it off since it looked "wimpy").
So, after assessing all the work, our models were moved from the classroom to an open area where they were put on display for the exhibition. In the process, my section/elevation/plan drawings were lost.... T__T. I spent 3 hours on those the night before. Anyway, only one was left, but it's ok. The teacher told me he already noted it down anyhow. So, no harm's done there!
Oh, and during the exhibition, there's this little girl who was playing with the furnitures in my house. Haha, it made me sooooooooooo happy for some reason!
PS: I kinda damaged the model a little on my way home, so if you see some parts a little off, well...




Note: It's annoyingly difficult to upload the photos, more to follow...soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment