Sunday, January 16, 2005

Left Behind

Sigh, another uneventful weekend... but this time it's much much worse. While I'm here at home with not much purpose.....my elder brothers are probably having fun in Phuket right now! T-T
Haiz the thing is, I could have gone! And,duh, I wanted to go along! There's a little problem though... and that is my younger brother, Thanit. He couldn't go because of school and stuff. Besides, it's quite an unspoken understanding that this kind of trip is more fun without him... No matter how cruel that sounds...
So, you see, since I'm the one closest to him and he'll probably followed me if I had gone and no amount of reasoning and persuasion are going to work, I got to be kinda like a sacrficial person and stayed behind. Yep, that's what happened....and here I am. Sigh~~~
Anyway...since it's an "uneventful weekend"...nothing much could have happened. And that's exactly what's going on too. Went for a 2-hour golf lesson today and that's about it.... Another two tomorrow... Probably no plan pf doing anything else whatsoever...
AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Desduck said...

brothers are a pain, arent they... oh well, if you're bored, you can always try out some new PC games. Stuff like theme hospital rock!

Lloevee said...

oh my god thanin, what happened to your english? So many grammatical errors... LOL, must be the life in Thailand, ey? Anyway, I didnt fall off and I've already gotten the hang of it, as long as I dont go too fast. So yeah.... Is there really nothing to do there? I mean, Thanit is supposed to be somewhat like me, that means he's super fun.. :P Did I mention caring, understanding and just a must to have around? Lol.. Just kidding... Bai bai. :D

MeAdr said...

Oh and congrats on the snowboarding thingy! I have a feeling that there's snow the whole year round there or something?????? -_-"