Want to post something...but what? LOL out of things to post for the last few days! Damn it!
Anyway, I'm looking forward to staying in Australia. You know, by myself and the freedom and responsibilities! All the taste of life! Yeah, guess I've just come to an age where I'm looking for something more. Ok, maybe I've always been looking for something more, but probably EVEN more now. Hmmm, can't wait to get there, honestly.
The down side is probably the time I need to adjust to the new environment. Can't say for how long it's going to take me but hopefully I can settle down and enjoy as soon as possible!
So, roughly a month left for me before that happens. And before I know it, I'll be living in an apartment in another continent!!! Guess I've got to make the most out of being here for now too.
Anyway, Dan, got to say I'm freaking surprised by your comment! Not gonna ask you how or why the sudden change, but GOOD LUCK! Haha, who would have thought you are going to med science! I mean, someone was saying he's never going to a science course. Hahaha, hope everything goes well! Life is full of surprises, isn't it?
Monday, January 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey man, you know me. I'm full of these surprise shit. But... not lately, though. I still don't have anything to do and now I'm actually craving school. I need friends!. T-T Oh my gosh, I've been living in isolation for the past few months and I'm breaking out. I miss everyone and everything. God...... I don't know what I am supposed to do right now. I'm just typing out all the bullshit I can think of right now so most of what came after the missing everyone crap is horseshit. So yeah, make full use of your last few days, cherish every breathing moment of it and hope you never get as bored as me ever. Last but not least, have you talked to Yong Beng yet? I hope everything works out fine.
-Daniel
"Good things come to those who wait"... So just hang in there alright? Your school is going to start soon! I'm not much better off except maybe some classes to fill up my schedule here and there... So yeah, guess I'm pretty close to knowing how you feel. Anyway, just take it easy... Take a deep breath... and SCREAM! Hahaha ok that's crazy, but what I'm saying is just do something extreme sometimes to ease the tension that's building up in you ok? Maybe going for a walk will be a nice change too, the weather there got to be much more suitable for strolling compared to here.
Anyway I haven't talk to Beng yet, haven't been online much so haven't got the chance to see him around. Everything is cool though, so don't worry alright?
Post a Comment