Today I went for my first tuition class of the year! It's interesting how I'll take note of everything I do nowadays... the first_____ of the year... But in a way it makes everything I do more interesting too! Hehe
So anyway, the funny thing is, I'm actually using the same A Maths text for my tuition. Yeah, the dreadful, thick and pink one. Next year, I'll be covering many of the chapters from that text, you know. So, in a way I've the upper hand in math class next year...and hopefully by then I'll be able to score far better than what I did in secondary school.... hahaha.... Haiz...started differentiation AGAIN today, boring...but it also made me realise how much I've forgotten!
Went for class in the morning and went to work in the afternoon, too. It's really fun at work today.... I spent most of my afternoon at the construction site....just walking around and learning how certain things work... coz I'll need to do an installation check soon! It's kinda cool,too, to be walking in an unopen terminal building of the airport! Can't wait to see how it's going to turn out like... Plus, today I got to use the walkie talkie while wandering around the construction site....haha.... got to communicate using code numbers and stuff. Really fun! Like finally felt that I was active at the work place... Hope there will be more of it in the remaining 2 months!
Thursday, January 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment