Monday, January 10, 2005

I need some sleep
I can't go on like this
I tried counting sheep
But there's one I'd always miss
Well, I stayed at home today. Went to neither class nor work... Woke up in the morning and felt really weird. Like I was so damn tired... maybe a little sick ,but it's not like the kind of serious sickness that usually makes skip class... Whatever it is, I went back to sleep. When I woke up again....it was like 11am. (WOW) So yeah, ended up staying at home. Hey, maybe this is my "time-out" period. Hehe, guess enjoying this once in a while won't kill.
Anyway, despite everything, pumbling system at my house sort of like broke down... Well, water doesn't run or at the luckier times...very little. Sigh, So much for my happy ending.
Oh, I'm still trying to get a ticket to S'pore. Planning to go there at the end of this month... or latest the first week of next month. Hopefully schooling people will still be free enough to go out and stuff... or else what's the whole point of going there, right?

No comments: